Tuesday, September 8, 2015

New bathroom vanity from a dresser

I love Pinterest!!! It has so many great ideas!! I found an idea on there for a bathroom vanity....we had a really nice dresser that we didn't really have room for in our closet and I remember seeing an easy idea of turning a dresser into bathroom vanity! Told my hubby about it he wasn't too keen on the idea at first then I showed him the link I found on Pinterest and he loved it!! He was more excited about it then I was!! Lmao :) 

So we went and picked out the paint from Sherwin Williams (we picked Belize!!! Doesn't that sound like a wonderful place to escape to in the bathroom??) and started priming it and painting it! Bought a new faucet and above sink for it from Menards ( I love that place!!) My hubby and father in law got it all together for me and....it tuned out sooo amazing!!! I gave it a little distressing then I also ended up shellacking it which gave it a nice glossy look too and keep it from getting dinged up and water stained!! Ekkk I so love it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment