Wednesday, January 28, 2015

21 Day Fix by Team Beachbody

Yay!!!! I got my package Monday for my 21 day fix!!! Wahoooo!!!! I was so excited!! I was checking out Pinterest for recipe ideas and meal planning!!! I found a couple sites that were absolutely amazing and so helpful!!! One is beachbodynow!!! She has great resources and is the one that I've been using the most!!! The meal planning is difficult to do since I've never meal planned before!! So it's definitely a challenge for me but something I need to do 😊 The containers are such a great help in learning portion control!!!

The workouts are amazing!!! I felt great after my workout yesterday!! I follow the modifier because of my knee! 😞 I even had to modify one of the workouts because I can't bend my knee or kneel on it either but I kept moving the whole time!!! This morning when I woke up I definitely felt the great workout!! Lol I'm so sore 😝 My butt, thighs, and abs are for sure feeling it this morning!! Lol Thats what I need to get my butt into shape though!! Can't wait for today's workout....here we go upper body!!  Oh yea!!!! 😊 

Oh and since my last weigh in, I am now at 219!!! Wahoo!!!! 7 lbs down!! 😊 

No comments:

Post a Comment