Friday, January 23, 2015

Losin' it - health and wellness challenge

Well my mom and I joined the Losin' it - health and wellness challenge for our area! It's a 12 weeks challenge to see which team loses the most weight! Then we go regionally with surrounding towns! I'm excited!! It gives me something to kick me in the butt to start getting healthier and losing weight!! Our team is new beginnings! New start for both of us!

 What I did to kick start my healthy eating and exercising is bought the 21 day fix from beach body which hopefully should be here any day eekkk!!!! I'm excited I can't wait!!! I've started looking on Pinterest for recipe ideas and grocery ideas to get all ready for it! I have found some great blogs that had amazing ideas for 21 day fix! Some day I'll be able to get all that figured out like they did and have it on my blog too to help others 😊 

One if the recipes I tried is the caprese salad! Oh man was it amazing!!!!! I love caprese so much that my hubby hates it now lol 😝 



Doesn't that look amazing!!! Here's how I made it 😊 

Caprese salad

Romaine lettuce 
Grape tomatoes
Fresh mozzerella cut in fours
Fresh basil chopped 
Dribbled with a variation of olive oil and balsamic vinegar 

Mix all together and enjoy! 😊 it was amazing 


No comments:

Post a Comment